The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ShadowMagic Forums

Where pokemon lovers or lovers of any other kind can come together and BE EPIC!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uber Wi Fi Tourney

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:42 pm

So I am starting a pokemon battling wifi tourney
It will be 6 member team double battle tourney

The Pokemon you are NOT allowed to enter are:
Artcicuno
Moltres
Zapdos
Mewtwo
Mew
Entei
Suicune
Raikou
Ho Oh
Lugia
Celebi
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys (all forms)
Uxie
Azelf
Mesprit
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Giratina
Regigigas
Creselia
Manaphy
Phione
Darkrai
Shaymin (both forms)
Arceus
Wobbuffet
Wynaut
Garchomp

Banned Items
Brightpowder
Quick Claw
Focus Band
King's Rock
Stick
Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Lax incense
Soul Dew

So if you want to be part of the tourney,
post here

Note:
If u argue with any of these rules, you will be infracted 15 points
Back to top Go down
https://shadowmagic.forumotion.net
Shade

Shade

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:26 am

I'm not interested in the tourney, just asking why Wobbuffet, Wynaut and Garchomp are banned? I'm not arguing, just wondering why they're banned.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Garchomp, counts as uber cause it has better stats than, suicine, for example,
and with wynaut and wobba, a lot of people find them unfair pokemon, so, I
put them under banned in case one of u thought the same
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:25 pm

People consider Wynaut and Wobbuffet unfair Pokémon?! In what way are they unfair? And there are other Pokémon with higher stats than legends, too.
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Awww, I was hopin' to use Ho-oh, getting 'er leveled. Guess not. Just in case, I'm removing the two legends (Lugia, givn to me by a friend, and my Ho-Oh, Amori) from my party. One question, however. Are there any level limits, because I for one have highish leveled Pokemon.

Probably will end up joining, I feel like leveling my Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:35 pm

I was hoping people would battle in lv 100 mode, where all pokemon go to level 100
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Hmmmm...*Starts training my Pokemon* Over at Battle tower, right? Or is it through Wifi at the Pokecenter somehow?
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:29 am

I think Garchomp, Wobuffet and Wynaut should be allowed. There is nothing wrong with them. Pokémon can surpass legendaries, and that is absolutely NORMAL. After all, my Typhlosion just about killed Lugia if I hadn't thrown that ball.
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:16 am

Your Typhlosion almost killed a waterish type? That...It's unbelievable! I can't even find Lugia on my HG, whereas it was easy to get to Amori, meh Ho-Oh! My friend had to trade me her Lugia so I could beat Lance, and evolve her Dragonair, but she got rid of her SS so I'm giving it an Everstone.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 pm

guys, can we stay on topic, I would appreciate it if you guys only reply if you want to enter
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:54 pm

I CAN'T enter. I have no wireless.
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm still wondering if it is Battle tower (If so what tower) or Poke'Center place thing.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Well, what's gonna happen, once have enough people, I'll draw up a table and I'll tell u the match ups, so, most likely pokemon center
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:31 pm

I'll join!
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:55 pm

we still need alot more people, so if you people can find any, ask them
Back to top Go down
Hitmonfighter

Hitmonfighter

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:13 pm

I want to join with my new Eeveelution team...
Back to top Go down
Cheesy

Cheesy

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Shade wrote:
I think Garchomp, Wobuffet and Wynaut should be allowed. There is nothing wrong with them. Pokémon can surpass legendaries, and that is absolutely NORMAL. After all, my Typhlosion just about killed Lugia if I hadn't thrown that ball.

Smogan counts them as ubers, because 1. They have higher stats, with Garchomp being one of them. And 2. Wobuffet and Wynaut count as ubers because it was a way of cheating.

And please, don't argue with an admin.
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm

To correct you, she was just asking why they were banned, and it is all cleared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uber Wi Fi Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Wi Fi Tourney   Uber Wi Fi Tourney I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uber Wi Fi Tourney
Page 1 of 1