The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ShadowMagic Forums

Where pokemon lovers or lovers of any other kind can come together and BE EPIC!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOKUSHI: World's Ending Plea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

MOKUSHI: World's Ending Plea Empty
PostSubject: MOKUSHI: World's Ending Plea   MOKUSHI: World's Ending Plea I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:00 pm

When I scream for help... my pleas are answered 200 years later. Earth is duplicated and humans are transported to this new Earth, having killed the Earth they used to live in. It's complicated. I don't need to explain it. I don't want to explain it.

Prologue - Answer to the call
The Astrology Bridge sloped upwards, leading to the duplicate of Earth. A special kind of glass casing kept oxygen stored in the Astrology Bridge. Every day, people flew on aeroplanes to get to the Astrology Bridge and go over to Earth. But the Earth was still open for people to come back to.

The final person to cross the bridge and see the New Earth looked back. The world looked like it came out of the 500-year old movie Wall-e or something. The boy looked at the 300 mile long bridge and sighed. There was a black stallion waiting for him and he sat on the horse, holding tightly onto the reins as it galloped. After 4 long hours, the boy would stop at Camp 1, which was maintained by a man nicknamed Lion. Nobody knew his real name.

The four hours seemed to last forever. The sight of space wasn't too appealing for the boy, he would rather have taken the teleportation pods that teleported someone from the pod on Earth to the pod on New Earth. But the chemicals apparently were too strong for children and would kill them. But as the boy progressed into the second hour, the oddest thing happened. A white squirrel with blue markings ran past, and it discharged a wave of electricity that disabled a scattered computer. What was it?!

The boy immediately commanded the horse to slow to a trot, as the gallop would overtake the squirrel. As the horse began trotting alongside the white squirrel, the white squirrel made a very odd noise for an animal. It spoke.

"Pachi, pachirisu!"

A/N: Enjoyed it? Yeah, I had to find some way to twist Pokémon into this and it was quite hard to do so. But I'm glad I did get a way to twist Pokémon in. And the first Pokémon sighting IS Pachirisu there (hi, Pachirisu!) but don't ask me why, okay? I think I have a Pachirisu obssession.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: MOKUSHI: World's Ending Plea   MOKUSHI: World's Ending Plea I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:12 pm

First Glimse of Chapter 1

"WOAH THERE!" the horse galloped forwards, nearly throwing Algae forwards like a rampaging bull would do to its rider, though the sport resulted in nasty incidents and was banned 100 years back.

The boy was called Algae. The oddest name you could pick for a human being, really, if you didn't pick Googoogaga. Algae sighed and fell asleep while riding. That was the last mistake he'd ever make on horseback. He woke up lying in the middle of the tunnel, with no life seeming to be nearby.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

PostSubject: Re: MOKUSHI: World's Ending Plea   MOKUSHI: World's Ending Plea I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:39 pm

haha, Googoogaga, cant wait for the real thing!
Back to top Go down
https://shadowmagic.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOKUSHI: World's Ending Plea   MOKUSHI: World's Ending Plea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOKUSHI: World's Ending Plea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ShadowMagic Forums :: Epic Fun :: FanFic and RPGs-
Jump to: