The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ShadowMagic Forums

Where pokemon lovers or lovers of any other kind can come together and BE EPIC!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Damus Isles RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

The Damus Isles RPG Empty
PostSubject: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Story:
Five years ago, the world was plunged into chaos by the Massacre of Endless Road. The road wasn't endless, but large. The massacre killed over a million people, and a thing called the Plato Virus lingers in the air and floats. It kills as soon as someone breathes it in, so the whole remaining world is stuck in the Damus Isles, three islands, one to the south, one to the north, and one in the middle. The Damus Isles are far away from where civilization used to live, so hopefully the Plato Virus will fade away before it reaches the Damus Isles.

Populations:

The Southern Isle, Thasu Isle: 500. Thasu Isle is close to where the Plato Virus started, though, so you can't blame people.

The Northern Isle, Tharzu Isle: 6,000. Tharzu Isle is the farthest from where the Plato Virus started, so people came flocking.

The Equator Isle, Tharu Isle: 4,000. Far away from the foundation of the Plato Virus, but closer than Tharzu.

Rules:
No l33t/chat/text speak. This RPG is going to have decent grammar.
No godmodding (controlling others' characters, being indestructable, etc.)
If you are going to swear, filter it out with *. Like **** for the f word. I would normally allow swearing, but the rules clearly state no swearing.
No adult content.
ABSOLUTELY NO EROTICA

How to join:
Fill out the character sheet then use ------------------ to seperate the character sheet from your RP post.

Char sheet:

Name:
Transport:
Starter Pokémon (basic stage/non evo Pokémon only):
Appearance (link to image or just describe character):
Weapons:
Other:

Me:

Name: Serina Venus
Home Island: Thasu Isle
Transport: Boat
Starter Pokémon: Absol
Appearance: The Damus Isles RPG Casual
Weapons: Metal fingerless gloves and metal gauntlets
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:28 pm

OOC: First post~! And this isn't double posting, it's just to seperate my RP post from the rest of the stuff.

Serina turned her swivelling chair to face the cowardly mortal in front of her. The man had dared to go close to the Plato Virus's foundation source, and Serina decided what to do. Her face was angry, and she decided to have him go back and stay there.

She turned her swivelling chair round again and laid a hand on her Absol's back. "Soon, my pet... soon we will go to Tharzu and have no danger of Plato..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Name:Duke
Home Island: Tharu Island
Transport: (Any transport right? soo.) motercycle?( can i?)
Starter Pokémon: Skarmory (Name: Blade)
Appearance: Duke has black hair, and is usually caught wearing a necklace around his neck. No one knows what this means. His two eyes are different color's, one ice blue, and the other, fire red, he wears an eyepatch over his red eye. yellow t shirt, covered by a black thincoat. wears blue jeans, converse shoes
Weapons: Small blades on the back of his shoes, swiss army pocketknife, a whole ****load of stink bombs
Other:
---------------------------------------------------
Duke arrived outside his new home in Tharu island, he talked to his pokeball)
"So Blade, this is are new place, let's check it out, who know, we might even find some babes!"
Back to top Go down
https://shadowmagic.forumotion.net
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:26 pm

(I presume you mean Thasu Island)

Four guards stepped forth - two at the back and one at the front. "Welcome to Thasu Isle. All new citizens must report to either Lady Venus or King Forte. Which will you report to?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:44 am

"Heck, now seems as good a time as ever to start looking for chicks, I guess Lady Venus"
Said Duke, as he was getting on his motorbike
"can I ride my motercycle there?"
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Two guards picked up the motorbike and the other two led the guards into a beautiful palace and up a spiralling staircase, down a secret door and into a little room where Serina watched the sea through the windows that made the back wall.

Darktress, Serina's Absol, wandered up, sniffed Duke and shuffled back to Serina. She tapped Darktress's head and the information Darktress collected about Duke shot up into her brain.

"So, Duke. Get off the motorbike," she said sharply.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:28 pm

"No!" cried Duke, "there's no way i'm letting you take my bike!" Duke took his pokeball out
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:32 pm

"Calm down, Duke. There is no need for violence. We are not taking it away. My guards will simply take it to your new house. If you have a problem with that, you can catch the Plato, be thrown into the sea 300 miles from land,or simply go to Tharzu, the land of the Overcrowded. Well?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:58 pm

"I'm sorry, what" asked Duke, not listenning to what Serina said,
"wait, are you lady venus or whatever" Not noticing that he was getting off his motorbikw
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:12 pm

"Take his motorbike to his house," Serina commanded roughly. The guards shoved Duke fully off and lifted up the motorbike, taking it back the way they came.She turned around to face Duke and gave him a grin.

"So, Duke. What do you think of Thasu Island? My great-great-great grandfather's proud and joy."
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:47 pm

"Uh, I don't know, I barely remember why i'm here" said Duke, picking himself up
"So, uuhh, can I go? I got to go find someone, so I don't want to be lonely, hhmm? Get it?"
asked Duke, nudging Serina
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Darktress took a bite on Duke's leg.

"Leave?" Serina laughed. "No, no, no. We have much to talk about! And much to do. I highly suggest you close your eyes now."
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:17 pm

After getting over the bite, Duke closed his eyes, fearing the worst
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:22 pm

A sharp pain came in Duke's arm as Serina injected a blue liquid into his arm. She pulled out the massive needle and placed it back on her desk.

"Done. Darktress, clean up the blood," Serina commanded, and her Absol wandered over to Duke, licking the blood on his arm away.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:25 pm

"OW!" screamed Duke "How could you do that?!" Duke send out Blade, his skarmory,
"Don't you dare try that again, you're the most violent girl i've ever met!"
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:42 pm

"No need to yell! It's only an injection to save your life! A small part of the Plato Virus exists here and slowly eats away at your body unless you get the injection. Darktress, watch that Skarmory and if it attacks remember the drill. Oh the ever so boring drills." Serina whispered the last two parts to Darktress, stroking her soft fur.
Back to top Go down
Double

Double

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:06 pm

um... was this a Fan Fic? If it was please make it longer
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:32 am

No, this is NOT a fanfic, so would you please bother to read it? It's a ROLEPLAY! It even says so in the thread title!
Back to top Go down
Double

Double

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:09 pm

I don't get how this is an RPG though how do people join?
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:05 pm

*FACEPALM* YOU POST THE SIGN UP SHEET! HAVE YOU EVER READ THE FIRST PAGE?!
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:09 pm

"Ha!" Duke yelled, "I heard that! I knew it would pay off to eavesdrop on girls, you know, to see what they think of me"
Duke looked around the room "So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 am

"Hmm.... you're the stupidest, weirdest person ever to have come to Thasu. And there's one more thing you have to do which I don't have much choice in. You have to get blessed at the church. Really weird, I know, but everyone's done it. Guards! Prepare the Rapidash, please..."

Serina left the room and headed down to the stables, beckoning for Duke to follow. She easily got onto a Rapidash without any help. She slackened the reign, as it was too tight and hurting the Rapidash.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:26 pm

"Ha! there's no way I'm getting on that thing! I'll get burned, and I mean even more than when I get rejected!" said Duke, backing away "I'll just walk"
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:10 pm

"No. You will not be walking. Guards. Seize him and put him on a Rapidash. You will not get burned unless you stupidly put your hand in the flames, Duke."

The guards grabbed Duke and stuck him on a Rapidash.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Duke braced himself for the burn, which never came
"ok, let's go"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Damus Isles RPG   The Damus Isles RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Damus Isles RPG
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ShadowMagic Forums :: Epic Fun :: FanFic and RPGs-