The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ShadowMagic Forums

Where pokemon lovers or lovers of any other kind can come together and BE EPIC!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's the best not-so-important character?

Go down 
5 posters

Wario
Who's the best not-so-important character? I_vote_lcap0%Who's the best not-so-important character? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Waluigi
Who's the best not-so-important character? I_vote_lcap0%Who's the best not-so-important character? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Princess Peach
Who's the best not-so-important character? I_vote_lcap40%Who's the best not-so-important character? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Princess Daisy
 0% [ 0 ]
Toad
Who's the best not-so-important character? I_vote_lcap20%Who's the best not-so-important character? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Bowser
 0% [ 0 ]
Yoshi
Who's the best not-so-important character? I_vote_lcap20%Who's the best not-so-important character? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Other (please specify)
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Who's the best not-so-important character? Empty
PostSubject: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:34 pm

The other poll. Who's best out of characters like Wario, Waluigi, etc.
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:17 pm

I beleive the answer would be Princess Peach, no reason, she just looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:33 am

I think Princess Peach too, not because she's a princess, because she's awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:23 am

I'm not good at Mario cart at all, but I always use her.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Me too. High-five!
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:12 pm

*High fives* My friend always uses Bowser.
Back to top Go down
Tia

Tia

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:21 pm

I voted for Other because i use Rosalina on Mario Cart.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:49 am

Who on Earth is Rosalina?
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:59 pm

idk...who is she?
Back to top Go down
Tia

Tia

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Shes from Mario Galaxy 1.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Who is Rosalina and what's Mario Galaxy? -.-
Back to top Go down
Tia

Tia

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Hitmonfighter

Hitmonfighter

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Yoshi is my favorite character. I don't know why but he makes such a funny sound.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Yeah. YOOOOSHIIIIII! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy

Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Toad, because that's my favorite Mario character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best not-so-important character?   Who's the best not-so-important character? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1