The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ShadowMagic Forums

Where pokemon lovers or lovers of any other kind can come together and BE EPIC!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Pikachu an overused Pokémon?

Go down 
2 posters

Read the topic, then vote for one
Is Pikachu an overused Pokémon? I_vote_lcap0%Is Pikachu an overused Pokémon? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Is Pikachu an overused Pokémon? I_vote_lcap0%Is Pikachu an overused Pokémon? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Is Pikachu an overused Pokémon? I_vote_lcap100%Is Pikachu an overused Pokémon? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Is Pikachu an overused Pokémon? Empty
PostSubject: Is Pikachu an overused Pokémon?   Is Pikachu an overused Pokémon? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Everywhere I go Pokémon related, blah blah Pikachu, blah blah Pikachu. Do you think Pikachu is too talked about?!

Vote for 0 if you think "Nuh-huh! Pikachu will never be too talked about, stupid!"
Vote for 1 if you think "Perhaps, but I'm not really that sure."
Vote for 2 if you think "Yeah, I'm not THAT bothered though."
Vote for 3 if you think "TOO talked about. Ugh."
Vote for 4 if you think "YES! I AGREE! I AGREEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Is Pikachu an overused Pokémon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Pikachu an overused Pokémon?   Is Pikachu an overused Pokémon? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:15 pm

I totally agree. Male Pika's are totally over-talked about, and Pichu should get more attention.
Back to top Go down

Is Pikachu an overused Pokémon?
Page 1 of 1