The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ShadowMagic Forums

Where pokemon lovers or lovers of any other kind can come together and BE EPIC!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cookies and Milk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Cookies and Milk Empty
PostSubject: Cookies and Milk   Cookies and Milk I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:37 pm

This was firstly supposed to be a sprite shop, right? But I'm just converting it into a gallery, that okay?

And I am Dark Moonlight on PE2k, this is meant to be a Pe2k sprite shop sheet.

Cookies and Milk Rm2tzt

https://2img.net/h/oi37.tinypic.com/rm2tzt.png
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Cookies and Milk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies and Milk   Cookies and Milk I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:41 pm

I really like your Recolors and inferno/pillow's, but why is Pikachu's outline red? Were you trying to make it into an inferno, but ended up doing a pillow shade? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Cookies and Milk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies and Milk   Cookies and Milk I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:36 am

Pika's an inferno. Not a pillow shade. Well I hope he's an inferno, because I made him an inferno.
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Cookies and Milk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies and Milk   Cookies and Milk I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:10 am

Oh, *Anime sweatdrop* The colors on the inside made it look sort of like a pillow. Sorry, Dark Moonlight Shade.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Cookies and Milk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies and Milk   Cookies and Milk I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Call me Dark Moonlight if you like, I don't really mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cookies and Milk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies and Milk   Cookies and Milk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cookies and Milk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ShadowMagic Forums :: Art :: Galleries-
Jump to: