The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ShadowMagic Forums

Where pokemon lovers or lovers of any other kind can come together and BE EPIC!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokyokit

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book) Empty
PostSubject: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book)   Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:02 pm

So, has anyone read the books or seen the movie? If so, would you wish to chat about it? If so, well...good! This is the place to do so. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book)   Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:05 pm

YES! I love that series, it's my fave, but I didn't like the movie, too different from the book
Back to top Go down
https://shadowmagic.forumotion.net
Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book)   Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:13 pm

Agreed. I mean, there is no cursing in the book at all, whereas Chiron ends up saying horses --- in the first part. And it wasn't Luke who gave him the bolt, FLIP, WHERE IS ARES!?
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book)   Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:25 pm

I know, the whole movie was about Percy getting the pearls, but the book was about the bolt
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book)   Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Yeah. But that Medusa part was slightly cool.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMagic101
Admin
ShadowMagic101

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book)   Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:34 am

Ya, it was, but I don't like the fact that they were all old enough to drive in the movie,
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book)   Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Yeah. In the book they were all younger, and they were really bad drivers.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy

Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book)   Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Both the book and the movie, was a big mistake. I like the book better than the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book)   Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Movie and book)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ShadowMagic Forums :: Entertainment :: Books/TV Shows-
Jump to: