The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Login to get a better experience.
The ShadowMagic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ShadowMagic Forums

Where pokemon lovers or lovers of any other kind can come together and BE EPIC!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fighter Academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

The Fighter Academy Empty
PostSubject: The Fighter Academy   The Fighter Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:06 am

Plot

The greatest fighters of all time have gathered and formed an academy. But to get into the academy you must at least know this means death, and you fight to the death against another person as your entrance exam. The winner is allowed in. To graduate the academy, you must ask so, and if you are lucky enough to be accepted for graduation, you must strike your mentor three times with a fake weapon. But now, it has changed.

To enter, you must apply and when ten people have applied, they are called to a "tournament" on school grounds. Two people fight, so there are five fights going on at the same time. The entrants must specify the weapon they want to learn and they will be pitted aganst a person who is going to be using the weapon. The basic weapons allowed for people having 5 or less years in the academy are (and the way they are used in the entrance fights):

Swords
The fighters are given bamboo swords and they fight. Three strikes win the game for the person who dealt them. In the result of a draw, it comes to sudden death. First strike wins!

Guns
You're given paintball guns and you must face your opponent. Your opponent will be running around and you have to shoot him at least three times and hit him. You are given 10 shots. Once you have done, you must dodge your opponent's shots.

Knives
There isn't much of a fight here. You are given three pizzas and you have to cut them into five pieces. The first to have cut all the pizzas wins.

Other
Same as swords.

Bow
Three magnets are pinned to the two people and magnetic arrows are given. The people are given ten of these arrows and must fire. To win they must land three correct shots. If it's a draw, they fire at the same time until someone is caught.

The worst two people are eliminated and can apply after a week anyway. As people move up the ladder through fights, they are watched closely and given a special mentor.

Ranks
Founder - Too high
Mentor - EXPERIENCED PEEPS ONLY!
Experienced Student - For people better than "normal" but not experienced
Student - just regular people

Sign-up Sheets (Fill this in to sign up!)
Name:
Weapon of choice:
Personality (summary):
History (a paragraph at least):
Class (type of soldier or whatever, e.g samurai):
Years of experience (nothing over their age, and they must be at least 5 to start training):
Musical instrument (if your character has one):
Money (every time you use or gain money, you must post an update to your finances):
RP sample (decides if I let you get a rank higher than student. Must not be your history.):
Appearance (an image will do better, but description is fine):

Use ------------------ to separate a financial update from a roleplay post, btw. I'll post my information below.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

The Fighter Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fighter Academy   The Fighter Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:20 am

Name: Sharifa
Weapon of choice: Katana or regular sword
Personality: Kind, quiet, logical, sometimes cold
History (a paragraph at least): Sharifa, at ten, started using swords. She was first taught to use her body to fight, for the first year, and she has been training to use swords ever since. She joined the academy at fifteen and scored top in the exam. She doesn't have much history.
Class: Samurai
Years of experience: 8
Musical instrument: Flute
Money: $5,000
RP sample: You don't need to know
Appearance:https://2img.net/h/i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp343/Ekugai/Anime/ninja.jpg
Back to top Go down

The Fighter Academy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ShadowMagic Forums :: Epic Fun :: FanFic and RPGs-
Jump to: